Bucs still win, even without big fantasy numbers.
The Bucs are going to the Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. It hasn’t been pretty getting there, but they managed to pull out an extraordinary win over the New Orleans Saints in the Division Round. Then on to Green Bay where they defeated the Packers 31-26 on the road to win the NFC Championship.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Green Bay Packers, the Buffalo Bills, and the Kansas City Chiefs all fought to get to the big game, but only two survived. The Lombardi is in Tampa Bay, and the Bucs are looking to keep it that way!
Subscribe to the Bucs Nation Podcast channel on your favorite podcast platform. You’ll get great content including the Commissioner’s Corner fantasy football show, as well as the North & South Podcast, which I co-host along with Evan Winter.
This week I’m flying solo as we continue our Playoff Challenge series following along with NFL Fantasy at playoffchallenge.fantasy.nfl.com. Hopefully one of you will be going to next year’s Super Bowl, courtesy of nfl.com. This contest is not sponsored nor in cooperation with SB Nation or any of its affiliates.
Here’s what you can expect in this week’s episode:
- Divisional Round recap between Tampa Bay at New Orleans – This is the third meeting between the two teams in the same season. The Saints beat the Bucs the first two times, but Brady and team weren’t having any of it this time.
- NFC Championship recap between Tampa Bay at Green Bay – The Bucs came into this one as the underdogs, but they had something to prove. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers were peaking at the right time. My reverse jinx worked……Bucs are heading back to the Super Bowl!
- Instant Reactions Special – This week I’m joined by our good friend, Tampa icon, and two time Hall of Fame Fan Keith “Big Basty” Kunzig. He joins us to give his reactions to the Bucs heading back to the Super Bowl.
- AFC Championship Recap – I take a look at the Bills at Chiefs in last week’s AFC championship. As surprising as the performance was for the Bills, Josh Allen still produced some decent fantasy numbers.
- Super Bowl preview – As the Bucs head back home to play Super Bowl LV, we’ll take a look at our Fantasy Playoff roster. Lock in the best players and enjoy the game.
Leave us a comment below and tell us what you think. Your feedback will help improve content for upcoming shows, and we always want to hear your voice. Leave us a review on your favorite podcast streaming service, especially on Apple or Spotify.
Until next week fantasy owners, wave your flags high and “Fire the Cannons!”
If you like what you hear, check out the other great episodes we have on the Bucs Nation Podcast Channel including the flagship podcast “North & South Podcast” with my buddy Evan.